Moving by car on the narrow winding road of Myrtidia in Kythera (a road constructed in 1821 during the British occupation), the landscape is harsh. Below, just a few centimeters from the vehicle is a steep ravine and in front of us, the impressive opening of the "Hole Stone" or "Window", a result of drilling and stone clearance.
Continuing the route, the small church of the Monastery of Myrtidia is visible in a distance and a little further down the Monastery of Panagia Myrtidiotissa with the sea and the island of Strongyli as a background.
The film closes with views from the Monastery and its courtyard as well as two visitors who talk while walking.
Panagia Myrtidiotissa is the largest monastery of Kythera and is the patron saint of the island.