In the caves of the mythical god Pan and in the place of the old “Panagia (Virgin Mary) Kefalariotissa” church that was destroyed by a powerful explosion in 1918 with 45 dead people, now stands the church of Zoodochos Pigi, built in 1924 by a donation of the area’s immigrants who lived in America. The explosion was so strong that it was heard even in Nafplio.
We watch shots from the natural lake that is formed by the waters of the Erasinos River, the bell tower in the rock of Mount Haon as well as a contemplative visitor who is recorded by the lens.
The scenery changes and the lens captures the filmmaker's friend, who sits at a table and waits to taste the Easter lamb.
A little further down, the members of a family roast the lamb, a Greek Easter custom.
The film closes with close-up views of the family’s little child.