Achaia Clauss winery is located in Patras, the capital of the Peloponnese in Greece.
It was founded in 1861, by the Bavarian Gustav Clauss and to this day, having passed to Greek hands, maintains a very good reputation internationally.
In our shots we see visitors passing the entrance of the winery and the iron sign reading "ACHAIA 1861".
We immediately realize the special architecture of the buildings, which are the main winery complex, as we see towers, arches and huge storage spaces, built in stone as a main material.
In one shot we see a small bus with the inscription ACHAIA CLAUSS.
In the building complex we can see more modern, simpler constructions, which were obviously used for workers' housing, barrels and visitors who buy wine products before leaving.
Today ACHAIA CLAUSS continues to produce its products in its historic facility which is also granted to the public as an attraction of the area.