The film opens with the filmmaker's companion heading to the Peloponnese Train Station. We see shots from the magnificent station building constructed in 1889, designed by French engineer Alfred Rondel and chief engineer Adel Gottellan. Along the way three domes were added (1912 to 1913) by Ernst Ziller.
On the platform, the woman is waiting for the train for Gastouni. The Ganz-Mavag series ΑA.6461train stops at the platform and the passengers board.
Afterwards, the filmmaker gives us shots from the moving train of the Elefsina refineries as well as the natural landscape of the Kakia Skala area and the Corinth Canal.
The film closes with footage from Gastouni train station where the filmmaker disembarks and the lens captures the train as it leaves the station for its next destination.