Kasos is a Greek island in the southwest of the Aegean Sea and the southernmost of the Dodecanese complex.
The filmmaker, while at sea, first shows us the island’s capital Fry, where we see the bell tower of the church of St Spyridon, the island's patron saint.
Then at the top of the hill, at the foot of which Fry is located, we see the settlement of Agia (Santa) Marina. We, also, see a part of a boat and a close-up shot on the shore with the few houses of the small old port of Emporeion, next to Fry.
We see the semi-mountainous settlement of Poli -former capital of the island- where the bell tower of theHoly Trinity church stands out.
The imposing mountains of Kassos are visible in the background.
A ferry boat passes in front of the island and in the opposite direction Karpathos can be seen.
Three fishermen on a beach have pulled their boat ashore and have spread the sponges they collected from the bottom of the sea.
A group of swimmers enjoy the sea, on the beach of the settlement Emporeio, next to the pier with the lighthouse and the moored fishing boats.
We see a general view of the nearby settlement of Fry and an old mill on the edge of the peninsula.
Walking between the stone-built but, also, the more modern Dodecanese architecture style houses, a large group of friends heads to Fry.
We have reached Fry, we are at Iroon (heroes) Square, we see the Monument of the Heroes of the Kassos Holocaust, when 1824 the island was destroyed by the Egyptian Admiral Hussein.
We see a close up shot on the top of the bell tower of the Church of Saint Spyridon, with the clock.