The filmmaker and his friends visit the monastery of Saint Patapios which is located a few kilometers north of Loutraki, in the prefecture of Corinthia.
At the beginning of the film, we watch three women of the group of friends who talk as they walk, and we can see the city of Loutraki in the background.
In the next shot, we are moved to the interior of the church of the Assumption of the Virgin, which is located next to the cave of Saint Patapios. The camera shows us the icons, and the candles, while an elderly nun talks to the other women.
The monastery of Saint Patapios is located on the Geraneia Mountains at an altitude of 650 meters and overlooks Loutraki. It was founded in 1952 on the spot where there was an ancient hermitage of the 12th century, in the cave of which the relic of the Saint was found.
The monastery, which is for women, receives a large number of visitors every year, in order to worship the relic of Saint Patapios, which is exhibited in the cave, in a wooden coffin covered with a robe-cassock
The film closes with a panoramic shot of the town of Loutraki, from the monastery.