We are in Chania, a coastal city of northwestern Crete, one of its most important ports and the capital of the prefecture of Chania, in Greece.
The film opens with a panoramic shot of the port of the old town which is the most beautiful and touristic attraction of Chania. It was built by the Venetians between 1320-1356. It was an important base for the Venetian navy during the Venetian occupation and one of the most important commercial ports of the eastern Mediterranean.
The lens captures two women who admire the view with the Venetian fortress of Firka as a background. It was, also, built by the Venetians under the name of Revellino del Porto and was a fortification project for the protection of the port. Its construction began around the middle of the 16th century and was completed a few years before the fall of the city to the Turks in 1645.
Afterwards, the two women walk and behind them stands the 19th century Egyptian lighthouse in the shape of a minaret, built on the foundations of the oldest Venetian lighthouse and is a distinguishing monument of the port.
We see one more shot of the fortress and views of the port, with the two women standing at the edge of the pier and then the view changes, with two men talking to each other in front of a branch of the National Bank of Greece.
The film closes with the filmmaker showing us two passers-by and next to them a man with the traditional Cretan costume moving away from the lens while the two women are coming towards him.