We are on the road to Delvinaki, a village in the prefecture of Ioannina.
The film opens with footage from the route and specifically a shot of the village of Konitsa. Next the filmmaker and his girlfriend arrive in Delvinaki, as the road sign shows us. The lens stands on an overloaded donkey and then in the church of the Assumption of the Virgin which was built in 1619 and renovated in 1830.
The film closes with shots from the village and the woman entering a restaurant/cafe as well as the bell tower of the Assumption of the Virgin.