We are at the 2nd Elementary School of Astypalaia. We watch children in the school’s courtyard who play volleyball, football and basketball. Every time the lens turns to them, they smile and keep on playing. Views from school building as well.
The 2nd Elementary School of Astypalaia was built in 1958 in the area where the ruins of an Italian radio station named "tilegrafos" was and was destroyed by a bomb in 1943. The building is made of stone and up to 1994, when an extension was made, it onsisted of four classrooms, the principal’s office, the teacher’s office and toilets.